GOD Morning! April 9, Jeering

GOD Morning! April 9
Jeering
"He who hears and heeds you [disciples] hears and heeds Me; and he who slights and rejects you slights and rejects Me; and he who slights and rejects Me slights and rejects Him who sent Me.
The seventy returned with joy, saying, Lord, even the demons are subject to us in Your name!
And He said to them, I saw Satan falling like a lightning [flash] from heaven.
Behold! I have given you authority and power to trample upon serpents and scorpions, and [physical and mental strength and ability] over all the power that the enemy [possesses]; and nothing shall in any way harm you.
Nevertheless, do not rejoice at this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rejoice that your names are enrolled in heaven."  Luke 10: 16-20

A few weeks ago, as I was ministering in a rough community, I heard a loud, rude voice yelling, “Praise the Lord!” and “Hallelujah!”

I had been having Bible Studies in this community for about four years, and this was the first time that I had been openly mocked. I was actually surprised!

As I returned to the church minibus, I suddenly remembered reading scriptures about what had just happened. I started thanking Jesus for the privilege and honor of experiencing a teeny bit of ridicule for His name’s sake!

I also rejoiced because I have nothing to fear!  According to verse 19, I have physical strength and ability to overcome anything or anyone, whether physical or spiritual, that comes against me. Not in my own abilities or strength, but in the strength of the Holy Ghost that works in me!

In my past life, before I was healed in 2008, I had so many fears. Thank God, I am completely delivered and transformed!!!

Oh, and Jesus tells me to rejoice! Not in my ability to trample any demon that comes against me, but in the fact that my name is written in the Book of Life! Yesssssss!

“Dear Jesus, thank You for Your word that is speaking directly to me this morning. Please heal and deliver each one who is reading this right now. Please tug on every heart to go out into the fields and share Your word! And bring healing and deliverance to each one they encounter! Your word declares it! We simply act on Your word and miracles happen every time! Thank You for Your example! Lead me Lord, I will follow. In Jesus precious name, AMEN.”

Comments

Popular Posts