GOD Morning! April 19, Oh the Pain!!!

GOD Morning! April 19
Oh the Pain!!!

Luke 17:1-19
17 And [Jesus] said to His disciples, Temptations (snares, traps set to entice to sin) are sure to come, but woe to him by or through whom they come!
It would be more profitable for him if a millstone were hung around his neck and he were hurled into the sea than that he should cause to sin or be a snare to one of these little ones [lowly in rank or influence].
Temptations are sure to come, but if I cause someone who looks up to me to sin, my fate is much worse than death by drowning.
Pay attention and always be on your guard [looking out for one another]. If your brother sins (misses the mark), solemnly tell him so and reprove him, and if he repents (feels sorry for having sinned), forgive him.
Life as a soldier in the Lord’s army is rewarding but tough work.
I will never, ever, ever stop praying for my dear friends. I will never stop reaching. I will never stop loving.
Yesterday, someone told me they no longer want to serve God. This was devastating news. But I turned my pain into action. I travailed for them. And God told me it’s up to me. If I keep travailing, they will come back.  
I just wrote out a new prayer list. There are at least 50 names on my list. And I keep adding names. I call these names out to God daily. I beg Him to cover them in His blood.
And even if he sins against you seven times in a day, and turns to you seven times and says, I repent [I am sorry], you must forgive him (give up resentment and consider the offense as recalled and annulled).
When folks walk away from God, they walk away from me as well. Oh, the pain! But I must forgive and love them back. No matter how many times they walk away.

“Dear Jesus! It hurts! I constantly feel the pain of the backsliders and those who say they aren’t ready to serve You. Please don't ever take this pain away! I must not stop praying. I must not stop believing for my dear friends who are deceived into believing there’s plenty of time. They think they can serve You when they are older. They think they can live a wild life and repent on their death bed. Oh God! How I long to take these folks to a Pentecostal altar! How I long to cry tears of repentance with them! How I long to worship beside them as they are reborn into Your kingdom. Please, Jesus. Don't EVER take this pain away! Give me a heart for the reluctant sinner. In Your precious name I pray, AMEN.”

Comments

Popular Posts